Being Grown Doesn't Mean You Stop Growing

Being Grown Doesn't Mean You Stop Growing
Learning to grow in mind & spirit no matter how old you are

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Rainy Day


It is raining this morning. If you live in the Northwest, you would say "Again?". But here in in the South, a rainy day after 2 weeks of temps in the mid 90s is sheer relief. It was such a simple pleasure to sip my coffee and watch the rain. I'm not the only one enjoying the rain, my plants,lawn and the birds are delighted! Later the sun will come out and the humidity will rise, but for now I will savor this time. Today would be a good day to bake or cross stitch, but unfortunately there is grocery shopping and a doctor's appointment on the agenda. (Heavy sigh.) So for now, I'll have one more cup of coffee and savor the rain.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I am enjoying these rainy days, too. :)